I think Clintwood as the higher seeded team should ahve the opion of playing at UVA-Wise or Ralph Cummins Stadium.
Go Wave
that is all.
So if you dislike JIB so much why are you going to their ballgames? You said you hear parent and fans trash talking.
If I disliked a team as much as you seem to dislike the Raider's I sure wouldn't go to the games .
I think Clintwood as the higher seeded team should ahve the opion of playing at UVA-Wise or Ralph Cummins Stadium.
Go Wave
that is all.
Reeking of awesomeness!
The field at Clintwood is a wreck. They'd more than likely still play at UVAW if they had an option.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
It would be a shame to not play the half state game at Ralph Cummins no matter the field conditions.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
I saw pictures in the BHC sunday and ive been meaning to ask a question. What was with the tape on the fronts of the C-wood player's helmets? Did it have a special meaning or anything?
Reeking of awesomeness!
LPD PRIDE.. is what it said ...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would be a shame to not play the half state game at Ralph Cummins no matter the field conditions. </div></div>
Since it's CW I hope it's played in Wise (I don't want to drive to CW) if it was PV I'd want it played at PV.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Like I said, if we have the opportunity to host a half state game, it would be an absolute disgrace to not take advantage of it. It would be great for the fans and the town.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Does anyone know if Sargent and Coffey able to play sat? If not there's no point in even going.
So much for being warm, pitching and throwing the ball. Slugfest time.
Bookmarks